Each piece of our jewellery is traditionally hand carved and polished and therefore very delicate. To ensure that your jewellery remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please use appropriate care to avoid damage.
- Wear – Put your jewellery last after you have applied perfumes, lotions, hair sprays and all other cosmetics. Avoid direct contact with salt water, excessive perspiration and chemicals such as chlorine or sulfur. Avoid hard contact, i.e. knocking against objects which can scratch the item.
- Polish – After each use, gently wipe with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish. A few drops of baby oil may also help polish your jewellery.
- Storage - Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches. Periodically inspect claps and other closures for secure fit. Avoid exposure to the sun.
Returns & Exchanges
- Free returns within 14 days of receipt.
- If your item is received damaged, we offer alternatives such as repair or replacement. Please email us with a photo and return the damaged item in the original packaging via your local postal service.
- All returned items should be sent back to us in the original packaging.
- For your own protection, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service to return your parcel. We cannot accept responsibility for postage or customs fees, or for any items damaged, lost or stolen in transit.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- You are entitled to a full refund or exchange.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Please mail your return to the following address:
Attn: Returns Department
1/F Blk 4, Round Profit Gdn,
214 Tai Tong Road
Order #: ___________
Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting conditions.
Free Shipping Worldwide
Delivery via Express mail. Please allow 3 to 15 working days for most items. Import duties or taxes may apply.
Most in-stock items ship within 1 to 3 days. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
We ship worldwide. Our orders are processed and shipped from our Hong Kong office.
Standard international shipping typically takes 3-15 working days for most items.
We also offer express shipping via DHL, FedEx or UPS.
Most in-stock items ship within 1 to 3 working days. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
Depending on your destination country you may need to pay duties and taxes.